30 Nov 2014

Wallace and Gromit

Well that says it all – just drafted today’s blog as 30 October – so I am only a month behind! I did the same on one of the many cheques written this week. My list of “things to do” before I can focus on some painting is getting shorter. Yippee. I have a tidy space to work in (just a neat pile representing 6 months of filing to sort out), Titus has a set of new sweet-smelling and un-chewed bedding made after a day on the sewing machine. I have nearly completed my Christmas shopping, the cake (a gift for doing a 2 week spell of duck feeding) has been fed adequate amounts of brandy and by the end of the day a design for the Simpson Christmas Card will be ready for printing. In seeking inspiration for another Christmas Card commission I stumbled upon Lady and The Tramp – Tramp definitely looked familiar!


Tramp/Titus/Gromit spent a very happy afternoon on the beach with Wallace recently and, in the absence of any stimulating artwork on my part, has offered to share  his snaps….
W: I may be small, but I can still get you
T: come on then!
T: I could eat you for breakfast!
W; no you couldn't !
W: oh, stop it big boy









No comments: