13 Apr 2014

Painting Tuition

A close friend, and former colleague, once said to me that I should teach. I wasn’t sure at first, but she gave me the confidence to believe that I had the right approach and passion to guide someone through something new and challenging. First of all I applied for Professional membership of the SAA and have been accepted and registered as a tutor. So this year I decided I ought to do something about it and all of a sudden I have a list of opportunities to start teaching art and a reason to create a new webpage. I’ve joined a number of local craftspeople offering personal, one-to-one, tuition for people staying at the Tongue Hotel. I’ll also be running a few workshops for local art & community groups – a couple in May and one at Timespan in the autumn. So that’s all very exciting and I hope that I am able to practice what I preach in guiding myself through something (else) new and challenging! 



My plein air painting kit available to buy


1 comment:

PatsyColchester said...

So much talent needs to be shared. Enjoy x